- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec platforms
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit
|Caliber||5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington)|
|Color||Medium Coyote Tan|
Only magazine my lowers see to like. Love these mags.
The Gen 3 PMags speak for themselves so I will just comment on color. If I had know about Coyote before building my AR I definitely would have gone with it. Dust cover is a nice touch.
spine on gen 3 wont crack, nuff said
My go to mag for everything. Really loving the new medium coyote tan on the gen 3's just wish they had the windowed version in MCT.
Love the color and love the Magpul M3 mags.
quality product from a quality company what can you say 5 stars
The dust cover comes in handy when shooting out and about, and they're exceptionally sturdy.
These magazines are simple the best value you can find
These are great for range time. Never had a misfeed or problem.
They are my go to magazine, loving the color
The gen 3's are great. Love the dot matrix and the dust cover that come with it