- Type III hard anodized machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum V-bedding block
- Body, adjustment knobs and forend made with high strength injection molded polymer body covers
- Ambidextrous thumb shelf for firing hand thumb placement
- The stock's push-button hinge is reversible for left or right folding capability
- Folding stock with push-button activated durable steel hinge with melonite finish
- Overall LOP adjustment range is 13.25" - 15.125"
- Comb height adjustment has a 1" range with a secondary locking knob to eliminate movement in the cheek riser
- Butt pad height can be adjusted up 1.33" and down .90" and is adjustable left or right 5 degrees
- Integrated AICS pattern magazine well of reinforced polymer construction
- M-LOK slots for accessory mounting on the forend (left-6/right-6/bottom-7) and the stock (bottom-2)
The Magpul Pro 700L Rifle Chassis is an uncompromising, full featured precision rifle chassis for long action Remington 700 and Remington 700-footprint rifles. The Pro 700L combines innovative engineering, precision machining, Mil-Spec quality finishes, and an extensive list of purposeful design features with complete adjustability to provide demanding end users with the most comprehensive available precision rifle platform solution for true out of the box performance. Based on a fully machined aluminum skeleton and clad in Magpul polymer for environmental comfort, noise mitigation, and ergonomics, the Pro 700L is also fully ambidextrous. Capable of fitting both right and left-handed actions with the simple swap of a bolt-cutout plate, it also includes a reversible cheek riser and a reversable folding hinge that allow the stock to fold to either the left or right hand side for storage or transport. The Pro 700L features an adjustable cheek riser and overall length of pull adjustment range of 13.25 to 15.125". Compatible with most long action AICS pattern detachable box magazines.
|Manufacturer Part #||MAG1002-BLK||Model||PRO 700L|
|Fit||Rem 700 LA||Subcategory||Chassis|