- Developed specifially for cowboy action shooting enthusiasts
- Designed and manufactured to assure superior accuracy, knockdown power for steel plates, and to provide trouble free function in single action revolvers and lever action rifles
- These authentic Old West loads use only the highest quality components and are manufactured to exacting standards
- 100% lead with no jacket and they are considered to be quite versatile
- Quality: Most Magtech products are manufactured to SAAMI or CIP specifications
Developed specifically for Cowboy Action Shooting enthusiasts, MagTech Cowboy Ammunition, 45LC, 250Gr, Lead Flat Nose, 50 1000 (45D) features flat nose lead bullets delivering reliable knockdown power that puts steel targets down on the first shot. Superior components and construction assure trouble-free performance in both single action revolvers and lever action rifles.
These authentic "Old West" loads use only the highest quality components and are manufactured to the same exacting standards as the rest of the Magtech Ammunition line. These Cowboy Action rounds are loaded using specifications written by the Single Action Shooting Society (SASS).
|Bullet Style||Lead Flat Nose|
|Rounds per Box||50|
|Units per Case||1000|
|Muzzle Energy, ft lbs||322|
|Muzzle Velocity, fps||761|