- Made of a specially developed Military Grade reinforced, super tough polyamide
- Slide-on replacement for original collapsible butt stock
- Quick Detach Sling mounting point is positioned for optimum usage including ambidextrous shooters
- Angled non-slip rubberized buttpad allows faster presentation, even with body armor
- Upper section provides enhanced cheek weld
- Patent Pending
- For mil spec size 1.148 diameter receiver extensions (buffer tube)
- Black Finish
- Made in the USA
The MFT Battlelink Minimalist Stock Mil Spec Tube, Std Hardware, Black (BMSMIL) is the evolution of battlefield technology manufactured using a specially developed reinforced, super tough polyamide from DuPont's Military Plastic Division.
Putting the stock to your shoulder is the foundation of any stock. Holding true to the basics while adding functionality with the minimal amount of material possible was MFT's goal. With heavy input from operators from all spectrums they saw the need to make a stock that offers all of the functional requirements while keeping the weight under 6 ounces.
The Battlelink Minimalist Stock Mil Spec Tube adapts and changes to your environment or operational needs by utilizing custom accessory mounts and is able to accept a new optimized sling configuration. This ultimately makes the stock the lightest in today's AR accessories market.
Success of the mission is what every brave individual operating in harm's way, strives for. Mission First Tactical develops evolutionary rifle/carbine accessories reducing Operators strain and fatigue, increasing effectiveness, target acquisition and accurate shot sequences.