- Extremely Lightweight Titanium Barrel Nut and Screws Included
- Barrel Nut Wrench Included
- Features Patented 4140 Heat Treated Torque Plate For Simple Installation
- MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Top rail
- Two Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
- 4 Sides of M-Lok Slots
- 5-Slot Polymer M-Lok rail included
- Fully Dehorned and Deburred
- 100% Made in USA- Keeps America Working
The MIDWEST INDUSTRIES Ultra Lightweight 12.625in Free Float Handguard is constructed of rugged 6061 aluminum with a type 3 hard coat anodized finish. It features short Picatinny rail sections at the 12 o'clock position for the addition of backup iron sights, M-LOK mounting slots on 7 flats along its length, a pair of anti-rotation QD sling swivel sockets and an ultra lightweight titanium barrel nut and mounting screws.
This 12.625" handguard weighs a mere 7.9 oz. Includes a 5-slot M-Lok rail section and barrel nut wrench. Midwest Industries is a proven leader in the firearm industry. Made in America, focusing on the small details to make your rifle platform better.
|Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized
|Outside Diameter, in
|Inside Diameter, in