- Integrated Recoil-Reduction Sling for energy absorption
- Central Compartment for storage or stabilizing weight
- Shooting Pads - non-marring, rubber for nearly any shape gun
- Precision Dialed Forearm Support offers 3" of vertical variation
- Handgun Rest with storage cover in place
- Gripping Rubber Feet for no-slide, 4-point footing
The MTM Shoulder-Gard Rifle Shooting Rest is adjustable and ambidextrous. With the growing popularity of magnum caliber rifles, heavy recoil can be a real pain. To address this issue, MTM has made a 4-point, flexible base, shooting rest designed to ease the shoulder punishment of sighting-in powerful magnum rifles and slug guns. By utilizing the integrated recoil-reduction sling, shooters are able to relax and shoot more comfortably, knowing that a lot less recoil from the gun is going to be felt. The recoil reduction sling does not have to be used with lighter caliber rifles. Can be used for gun cleaning and maintenance at the range. Works well as a handgun pistol rest.
The middle storage compartment was designed for two 25-pound bags of shot, so that you could tame the beast. Most customers fine that one bag shot will recoil reduce most magnums rifle rounds to a comfortable level.
The heavy-duty plastic construction provides a stable and solid shooting platform for sighting in your favorite rifles. Precision-dialed screw pedestal adjusts forearm level. Four rubber feet grip the shooting table. Designed to replace heavy metal rifle rests and it is safe on gun finishes and lightweight for easy transportation to the range.