- The powerful magnification allows for detailed observation of distant subjects across vast flat ground like the prairies of the American West
- Larger objective lenses improve light-gathering ability without adding excessive bulk or weight
- Roof prism light path ensures optical tubes remain thin for a compact form factor
- High-eyepoint design provides ample space between your brow and the eyecups for a clear field of view, even when you're wearing glasses
- Closed-bridge configuration provides a solid and stable platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Large slip center focus wheel allows for precise focus control, even while wearing gloves
- Right eye dioptric adjustment collar helps to compensate for individual eye prescription
- 56-72mm interpupillary distance range allows easy use by a wide variety of people
- Environmentally friendly Eco-Glass is made without lead or arsenic
- Textured protective rubber armoring provides a slip-resistant grip, especially in cold and wet weather
Improving on their Monarch 5 design, Nikon's black 12x42 Monarch M5 Binoculars is ideal for use in wide-open terrain, like what's in the American West, when you need to scan for subjects and make positive identification. They benefit from a wider field of view than their predecessor to present you with a more immersive observational experience, with the same focus on comfort and performance the Monarch line is known for. Featuring extra-low dispersion glass elements with anti-reflection fully multicoated optics and highly reflective dielectric-coated and phase-corrected roof prisms, the Monarch M5 produces bright and clear high-contrast images with true-to-life color and minimal color fringing.
MONARCH M5 - Enhance the experience of what you are seeing
Enjoy the finer details of the outside world by experiencing t...
How Do You Setup a Binocular?
Whether you’re using our binoculars for bird watching, hiking,...
Nikon School: Using the MONARCH M5
From high-energy hobbies like mountain climbing and hiking, to...
|Objective Lens Diameter||42 mm|
|Angle of View||5.1° (Actual)|
|Field of View||267' @ 1000 yd / 88.6 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||8.2' / 2.5 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||3.5 mm|
|Eye Relief||15.1 mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||56 to 72 mm / 2.2 to 2.8"|