- Moderate magnification brings subjects in close without sacrificing field of view, eye relief, or exit pupil
- Larger objective lenses improve light-gathering ability without adding excessive bulk or weight
- Roof prism light path ensures optical tubes remain thin for a compact form factor
- High-eyepoint design provides ample space between your brow and the eyecups for a clear field of view, even when you're wearing glasses
- Closed-bridge configuration provides a solid and stable platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Large slip center focus wheel allows for precise focus control, even while wearing gloves
- Right eye dioptric adjustment collar helps to compensate for individual eye prescription
- Locking diopter ensures your settings won't accidentally change in the field
- Environmentally friendly Eco-Glass is made without lead or arsenic
- Textured protective rubber armoring provides a slip-resistant grip, especially in cold and wet weather
Boasting a wide viewing angle that presents an immersive viewing experience, Nikon's black 8x42 Monarch M7 Binoculars have improved design features compared to previous iterations, with the same focus on comfort and performance the line is known for. Featuring extra-low dispersion glass elements with anti-reflection fully multicoated optics and highly reflective dielectric-coated, phase-corrected roof prisms, complemented by exterior lens coatings that repel water and oil, the Monarch M7 produces bright and clear high-contrast images with true-to-life color and minimal color fringing.
Birdwatching with the MONARCH M7 and Sport Optics Ambassador, Tom Mason
Nikon’s Sport Optics Ambassador, Tom Mason visits the UK’s coa...
How Do You Setup a Binocular?
Whether you’re using our binoculars for bird watching, hiking,...
Nikon School: Using the MONARCH M7
Whether you are an avid birdwatcher or wildlife fanatic, the M...
|Objective Lens Diameter||42 mm|
|Angle of View||8.3° (Actual)
|Field of View||435' @ 1000 yd / 144.4 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||8.2' / 2.5 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||5.25 mm|
|Eye Relief||17.1 mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||56 to 72 mm / 2.2 to 2.8"|