- Lightweight O Matter frame material with ellipse metal icon accents
- Unobtainium earsocks and nosepads for increased comfort and performance
- 8.75 base lens geometry with HDO
- Available with Prizm lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- Polarized and Iridium lens options available
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Protective soft vault included
The XL edition of the Oakley Flak 2.0 sunglasses offers a standard size frame with enhanced lens coverage, and every millimeter of the peripheral view is optimized with High Definition Optics in a durable yet lightweight design that takes performance to the next level and brings style along for the ride. Essential gear for competition, the Oakley Flak 2.0 XL Sunglasses have a 8.75 base lens curvature for protection against sun, wind and impact, and patented XYZ Optics maintains clarity along the full curve while you push your limits with the comfort and secure grip of Unobtainium . Oakley created an array of lens/frame combinations so you can choose options including the glare-cutting power of Polarized optics, the balanced light transmission of Iridium lens coatings, and Prizm lens technology that fine-tunes vision by emphasizing colors where the eye is most sensitive to detail. Oakley was created for world-class athletes, those who see the limits of possibility as just another challenge. Their dedication drives the brand to look beyond the conventional ideas of industry standards. It's in Oakley's DNA to identify problems, create inventions, and wrap those inventions in art. And simply to make things better than anyone thought possible.