- SecureFit threading provides tight fitting with zero pressure loss
- Made of aircraft quality 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Not ported but have a knurled end for hand tightening
- Stud Ring holds the wad cup for a fraction of a second to create the tightest and densest patterns
- Heat treated for maximum durability and coated in a titanium, non-reflective bronze finish
- Made in the USA
Code Black Timber Choke Tubes will extend out the end of your barrel about 3/8" and have an effective range of out to 40 yards. Code Black Timber tubes pattern similar to improved cylinder constriction chokes on paper, however, the patented Stud Ring inside the tube creates a much shorter shot string.
Code Black Timber tubes only come in a non-reflective bronze color and are not ported but have a knurled end for hand tightening.
For best results, Ballistic Performance, LLC, recommends ammunition velocities below 1550fps.
NOT for use with Slug Ammunition.
|Firearm Fit||Browning 12ga Invector Plus
Winchester 12ga SX3, SX4
|Material||17-4 Stainless Steel|