- SecureFit threading provides tight fitting with zero pressure loss
- Made of aircraft quality 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Canoe Porting reduces recoil and muzzle jump
- Stud Ring holds the wad cup for a fraction of a second to create the tightest and densest patterns
- Heat treated for maximum durability and coated in a titanium, non-reflective bronze finish
- 3-Phase Constriction equates to more downrange energy
- Made in the USA
Patternmaster's 410ga Code Black Turkey Xtra-Full is designed to use with all brands of 410ga Turkey loads. Similar to Patternmaster's 12ga and 20ga Code Black Turkey, the 410ga is Bronze Titanium coated for extra corrosion resistance and the color blends well in Turkey hunting environments.
The 410ga Code Black Turkey has simulated canoe porting to look like the rest of the family, but the porting does not break through to the inside of the tube. Since recoil is not a big issue with 410ga, the porting helps to reduce the weight for faster on-target swing if necessary.
Patternmaster's 410ga Code Black Turkey Xtra-Full has three consecutive rings combined with constriction inside to help slow the wad and keep it from interfering with your shot pattern. 410ga Code Black Turkey Xtra-Full has a constriction of 0.383" for most .410ga Shotgun models.
Note: This tube is NOT to be used with steel or slug ammunition.
|Firearm Fit||Savage/Stevens 410 Model 301 Single Shot
Savage/Stevens 410 Model 301 Turkey
TPS Arms 410 M6 TakeDown O/U
|Material||17-4 Stainless Steel|