- SecureFit threading provides tight fitting with zero pressure loss
- Made of aircraft quality 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Porting reduces recoil and muzzle jump
- Stud Ring holds the wad cup for a fraction of a second to create the tightest and densest patterns
- Heat treated for maximum durability and coated in a titanium, non-reflective bronze finish
- Made in the USA
Patternmaster's Code Black Upland tubes will extend out the end of your barrel about 3/8" and have an effective range out to 40 yards.
Code Black Upland tubes pattern similar to improved cylinder constriction chokes on paper, however, the patented Stud Ring inside the tube creates a much shorter shot string. This shorter shot string will allow more shot on target all at once, so your down range energy is sure to kill instead of cripple.
All Patternmaster Code Black tubes are crafted out of American made, titanium infused 17-4 stainless steel and are heat treated to the optimum level for best performance.
This tube is not to be used with slug ammunition. For best results, Ballistic Performance, LLC, recommends ammunition velocities below 1550fps.
|Firearm Fit||Akkar 12ga
Charles Daly 12ga (Current production Semi Auto and Pump)
Charles Daly (Made in Turkey) 12ga (Current production O/U)
H and R 12ga Excell Auto 5 (with threads at bottom of factory choke)
Legacy Sports 12ga Threads at bottom V-3
New England Firearms 12ga (Factory flush mount choke 2" long)
Remington 12ga 870, 1187, and 1100, V3
Remington 12ga V3
|Material||17-4 Stainless Steel|