- SecureFit threading provides tight fitting with zero pressure loss
- Made of aircraft quality 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Porting reduces recoil and muzzle jump
- Stud Ring holds the wad cup for a fraction of a second to create the tightest and densest patterns
- Heat treated for maximum durability and coated in a titanium, non-reflective bronze finish
- Made in the USA
Patternmaster's Code Black Upland tubes will extend out the end of your barrel about 3/8" and have an effective range out to 40 yards.
Code Black Upland tubes pattern similar to improved cylinder constriction chokes on paper, however, the patented Stud Ring inside the tube creates a much shorter shot string. This shorter shot string will allow more shot on target all at once, so your down range energy is sure to kill instead of cripple.
All Patternmaster Code Black tubes are crafted out of American made, titanium infused 17-4 stainless steel and are heat treated to the optimum level for best performance.
This tube is not to be used with slug ammunition. For best results, Ballistic Performance, LLC, recommends ammunition velocities below 1550fps.
|Firearm Fit||Armsan 12ga Phenoma Semi
Beretta 12ga 1301 Competition
Beretta 12ga 694
Beretta 12ga A350 Xtrema
Beretta 12ga A400 ACTION (Bronze Receiver)
Beretta 12ga A400 Xcel (Sporting, KO, Par Target KO SL)
Beretta 12ga A400 XPLOR UNICO
Beretta 12ga A400 XTREME KO (Synthetic, MAX-4, Gore Optifade)
Beretta 12ga A400 Xtreme Plus
Beretta 12ga DT11
Beretta 12ga SO10
Beretta 12ga SV10 Perennia II and KO
Beretta 12ga SV10 Prevail I and III
Beretta 12ga UGB Gold Sporting
Beretta A400 Extreme Plus
|Material||17-4 Stainless Steel|