- Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A., with U.S.A. sourced materials
- Drop in Ambidextrous replacement for standard Mil-Spec safety selector
- Designed with wide levers for ease of use
- Levers are precision CNC machined from lightweight 6061-T6 billet Aluminum
- Center core is precision CNC machined from carbon steel and then heat treated
- Same 90-degree safety that most shooters are used to
- Finish: Anodized Aluminum
The Phase 5 90-degree ambidextrous safety selector is compatible with AR-15 and AR-10 / LR-308 weapons. The SAFE-90 is interchangeable and can be configured for right or left-handed shooters.