- Revolutionary next-to-skin warmth and performance
- Warmth with no bulk and total freedom of movement
- Provides efficient, effective heat where you need it the most - your body's core
- Undetectable carbon fiber heating elements distribute heat throughout pant
- Easy access to three-color, waterproof LED heat level selection button
- Re-chargeable 7.4V Lithium-ion battery and wall charger included with purchase
- Approximately 6 hours of battery performance at low setting generating 100-dgrees of heat - individual performance may vary depending on heat level selection and usage
- HydroWick high-performance hollow wicking fiber
- 6 Performance zones provide key muscle support and thermal regulation
- Infused with SilverStrike anti-microbial odor control
The PNUMA IconX Heated Core Pant is the ultimate combination of next to skin heat and performance. It's no secret that you can stay in the field longer when you keep your core warm.
The biggest enemy you face during late-season hunts is cold. Cold impacts your performance mentally and physically. It can affect your body's ability to stalk across a ridge or to pull to full-draw smoothly. The key to winning the battle against cold is maintaining your core temperature. Pnuma's heated core pant utilizes undetectable carbon-fiber heating elements that crisscross your lower back and tops of thighs to distribute constant, efficient, and compelling warmth. With three levels of heat available at the push of a button, you're in complete control of your comfort. The IconX fabric adds unparalleled wicking and muscle support to complete the package.
Wear the Heated Core pant under your IconX top or Merino Wool baselayers on the coldest of days. You'll remain warm with no bulk and experience total freedom of movement, and stay in the hunt as long as it takes to get the big game you're after.
|Base Layer Bottoms Sizing|