- Fits Ruger 10/22; Mimics the look and feel of a M-4 flat-top carbine
- Constructed of our legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced black polymer
- Free floats any barrel contour including bull barrels up to .920" diameter
- Ergonomic pistol grip with finger grooves; Two (2) secure storage compartments
- Six (6) position buttstock; Four (4) Quick Detach hard points
- Extended monolithic full length top Picatinny rail; Forend sides slotted for additional Picatinny rails
- Collapsible buttstock adjusts from 10.25" to 14.25" length of pull
- Includes a polymer muzzle attachment which allows attachment of gas block height sights on OEM barrels (sights not included)
- Includes an extended magazine release; Includes a polyurethane bolt buffer
- Rubber 1" extended recoil pad available separately (AA117)
The ProMag Archangel 556 For Ruger 10/22 With Extended Length Monolithic Rail Forend Polymer Black Conversion Stock (AA556R-EX) will make your Ruger 10/22 mimic the look and feel of an M-4, flat-top carbine. This super tough, and feature packed stock includes an adjustable six position buttstock adjusts from 10.25" to 14.25" length of pull with four steel QD hardpoints molded in, ergonomic finger grooved pistol grip with a locking storage compartment, an extended monolithic full length Picatinny top rail, a lower forend Picatinny rail, and hidden stock extension storage compartment.
Constructed of the legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced black polymer, the AA556EX will withstand a lifetime of hard use. Will fit and free-float all standard cut 10/22 barrels and bull barrels up to .920 in diameter. Extra items include a polyurethane bolt buffer, an extended paddle style magazine release, and a polymer muzzle device that facilitates attachment of gas-block height AR-15 front sights directly to OEM barrels (sights not included). Lifetime Warranty protects against manufacturer defects. Made in USA.
Note: ProMag will not ship this stock to anyone with a BILLING and/or SHIPPING address in New Jersey and New York.
Bull Barrels up to .920" diameter
|Buttstock Length of Pull, in||10.25" - 14.25"|
|Material||Carbon Fiber And Glass Reinforced Polymer|
|Overall Length, in||29.9375"|