- Shell carrier for the 12 gauge Remington Model 870 shotgun
- Holds seven (7) 12 gauge rounds
- Made of a precision molded polymer with an aluminum mounting plate
- Will not contact or interfere with the pump action forend when used with length forends
- Allows for the individual tension adjustment for each shell allowing the user to fine tune the sell carrier for specific ammunition
- Made in USA
The Archangel (7) Rd 12 gauge shell carrier mounts to the side of the receiver on Remington Model 870 shotguns. Precision molded polymer shell carrier and aluminum mounting plate securely hold 7 additional rounds for fast tactical reloads of the magazine tube. A patented retention adjustment system allows for the individual tension adjustment for each shell allowing the user to fine tune the shell carrier for specific ammunition and the level of retention required. A rubber molded gasket fits between the mount and the receiver to protect the firearms finish. Shell carrier will not contact or interfere with the pump action forend when used with military length forends. Lifetime Warranty. Made in USA.