- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel from the action for ease of transportation and storage
- Simple reassembly allows for a secure connection of the barrel and action and returns the firearm to zero, even when receiver-mounted optics are used, ensuring consistent accuracy, shot after shot
- Patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material
- Precision-rifled, cold hammer-forged barrel
- Alco includes convenient carry-case, which provides ample storage room for magazines and accessories
The Ruger 10/22 Takedown can easily be separated into two subassemblies, offering a convenient transport ans storege option fo the popular Ruger 10/22. As reliable and accurate as every 10/22, the Ruger 10/22 Takedown makes it even easier to keep America's favorite rimfire rifle by your side.
The barrel and forend of the Ruger 10/22 Takedown are easily separated from the action and buttstock by pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies, and pulling them apart. Reassembly is the reverse of takedown, and is quick and easy. The friction fit lockup of the assembly joint is simple to adjust, but will rarely need re-adjustment after the first assembly. The lockup is secure and repeatable, ensuring an accurate return to zero, even when receiver-mounted optics are used.
The Ruger 10/22 Takedown is shipped in a ballistic nylon backpack-style case that features internal sleeves which hold the subassemblies. External pockets with MOLLE webbing provide storage for magazines, ammunition, and other accessories. Multiple attachment points for the padded, single shoulder strap offer different carrying options. NEW PARAGRAPH: The 4.67-pound Ruger 10/22 Takedown is 37" long when assembled; each subassembly is less than 20 1/4" long when disassembled. Utilizing the standard 10/22 action and ten round rotary magazine (one magazine is provided), the Ruger 10/22 Takedown offers legendary 10/22 reliability in a compact and portable package.
Read a professional review in our blog
|Overall Length, in||37"|
|Barrel Length, in||18.5"|
|Front Sight||Gold Bead|