- Threaded barrel with factory-installed thread protector is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity
- Patented Power Bedding integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy
- Easy-to-use, extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the flush-mounted magazine
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between three and five pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security
- Includes interchangeable standard length of pull, high comb stock module ideal for use with optics. By simply removing the rear sling swivel stud, stock module can be changed in seconds
- Includes the patented, detachable, flush-mounted BX-1, 10-round rotary magazine and accepts all 10/22 magazines, including the BX-25, BX-25x2 and BX-15
- Factory-installed one-piece aluminum scope rail
- A 60° bolt throw provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles
Ruger's American Rimfire rifle features a patent-pending Power Bedding integral bedding block system which positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy. The cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling which provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
The American Rimfire rifle also has a Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger, tang safety, easy-to-use 10/22-style extended magazine release, and a 3/8" rimfire scope base that is machined into the receiver. Included is "V" slot, folding-leaf rear and sling swivel studs.
This Standard model has an 18" blued barrel, OD green synthetic stock with two long length of pull modules, and a flush-mounted 10/22 BX-1 10-round rotary magazine.
|Barrel Length, in
|OD Green Synthetic
|Length of Pull, in
|Overall Length, in