- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning. Pressing a button in the back of the frame allows the barrel-receiver assembly to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity
- Ergonomic bolt stop
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features a natural pointing grip angle with replaceable grip panels for a non-slip hold
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round
- Accurate sighting system features a drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics
- Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading
The RUGER Mark IV Target Pistol (40178) is a semi-automatic pistol chambered in .22LR with a cold hammer-forged 5.5" barrel. This pistol features a one-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame, ergonomic bolt stop, fixed front sight, adjustable rear sight, and smoothly contoured, comfortable grip. Its a internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
The Ruger Mark IV Target has ambidextrous manual safety that can be converted to left-side only with included washer. Its a accurate sighting system features a drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics. Also includes: two, 10-round magazines and hard plastic case.
Threaded barrel models are compatible with the Silent-SR sound suppressor.
|Barrel Length, in||5.50"|
|Barrel Style||Threaded Bull|
|Overall Length, in||9.75"|