- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
- Simple, rugged, Garand-style action with breechbolt locking system, a fixed-piston gas system and self-cleaning moving gas cylinder gives unparalleled reliability under harsh operating conditions
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included)
- Accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight
- Receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included Picatinny rail
- Also includes: two magazines; Picatinny rail; scope rings
For decades, RUGER MINI-14/5 Rifle, 223 Rem, 18.5in Barrel, Blued (5801) has been the choice for applications ranging from the farm and ranch, to the deep woods, to personal defense. Its short barrel and overall short length make this rifle favorites in any application where maneuverability and ease of handling are priorities.
Specifically designed for mounting today's scopes or other optical sighting systems, this rifle includes a side ejection to clear the top mounted scope, and a patented recoil buffer which protects the scope from damage or shifting the point of impact as the semi-automatic action cycles.
Read a professional review in our blog
|Barrel Length, in||18.5"|
|Barrel Style||1:9" RH Twist, 6 Grooves|
|Overall Length, in||38"|
|Sights||Front: Blade; Rear: Adjustable|
|Length of Pull, in||13.5"|