- This model ships with a 10-round magazine and non-threaded barrel for consumers in those states which limit magazine capacity and have feature-based restrictions
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glk magazines
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support left- or right-handed use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity
- Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three, 1/2" spacers included)
- Durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic buttstock features a proprietary texture for enhanced control and an integral sling mount for rapid sling attachment
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22 trigger components
- CNC-machined from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability
Ruger's PC Carbine rifle features interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glk magazines. Its Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. The cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel is also heavy contoured with fluting. The durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic stock features sling swivel studs, soft rubber buttpad with spacers, and the grip has a proprietary texture for enhanced control.
Its CNC-milled aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet receiver includes an integrated Picatinny rail and adjustable ghost ring rear and blade front sights. The PC Carbine also has a light, crisp trigger pull and ambidextrous controls. This model has 1/2"-28 threads along with an included thread protector. It ships with SR-Series Pistol and Security-9 magazine well installed, and includes an additional magazine well accepting compatible Glock magazines.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
|Stock||American Flag Camo Synthetic W/ Alum Handguard|
|Sight||Ft: Protected Blade Rr: Adjustable Ghost Ring|
|Barrel Length, in||16.12"|
|Overall Length, in||34.37"|
|# of Mags||1|
|Receiver||Aluminum Alloy, Accessory Rail|
|Butt Plate||Soft Rubber Buttpad|