- Cushioned rubber grip with black plastic or hardwood insert has no exposed metal in the backstrap, making it extremely comfortable
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly
- Pinned, replaceable black ramp front sight and integral rear sight
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge
- Patented grip frame easily accommodates a variety of custom grips
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot
The RUGER KSP-321X Revolver, 357 Mag, 2.25in Barrel, Satin Stainless (5718) boasts the strength to handle the powerful 357 Magnum and 327 Federal Magnum cartridges in a controllable, small-framed double-action revolver. Among the most powerful small-frame revolvers on the market, it is engineered for solid performance. Featuring a recoil-reducing grip, the revolver is comfortable to shoot and perfect for personal defense or field use.
Strong and reliable shot after shot, the KSP-321X revolver boasts solid steel sidewalls (no side-plates), making it rugged, reliable, and dependable. You can count on the Ruger SP101 when you need it.
|Barrel Length, in
|1:16" RH Twist, 5 Grooves
|Overall Length, in
|Front: Black Ramp; Rear: Integral
|Black Rubber, Black Synthetic