- ADAPT Modular Technology
- Engineered Silence - Baffles are machined from 17-4 Stainless Steel barstock, with two indexing tabs for proper alignment
- Non-slotted Piston - This drastically lowers gas blowback for a more enjoyable shooting experience
- Revolutionary Mounting System
- Parts Compatibility - The Obsidian45 is fully compatible with Obsidian9 accessories
- Belt Fed Rated - Machined from top of the line materials to not only last a lifetime, but withstand any rate of fire
- Removable Front Caps
- 9mm Front Caps available
- Pistons work as a Front Cap Tool
- Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
The Rugged Suppressors Obsidian45 45ACP 6.7x1.37in Suppressor is the quietest 45 suppressor on the market and is rated for practically all center-fire pistol calibers, along with common lever action calibers. Rugged Suppressors ADAPT Module gives you 2 lengths in one suppressor, for ultimate versatility.
Now you don't have to choose between a short suppressor and a long one. ADAPT Modular Technology allows the Obsidian45 to have two configurations, so that you can have a shorter and lighter suppressor in seconds compared to months.
Obsidian45 baffles are machined from 17-4 Stainless Steel barstock, with two indexing tabs for proper alignment. With serviceability in mind the Obsidian baffles create a gas seal that virtually eliminates carbon build up between the baffles and tube.
The Obsidian9/45 uses a non-slotted design creating a full circumference gas seal. This drastically lowers gas blowback for a more enjoyable shooting experience. Obsidian9/45 pistons are cross compatible with SilencerCo slotted pistons.
The Obsidian45 mount is machined from 17-4 Stainless Steel barstock. Rugged Suppressors strategically place the engraving on the thickest cross section of the 17-4 Stainless Steel Mount for fast and easy replacement should the suppressor become damaged beyond repair. It also serves to make the Obsidian45 infinitely upgradeable in the future.
|Length, in||Standard Configuration: 8.6",
Short Configuration: 6.7"
|Baffles Material||17-4 Stainless Steel|
|Tube Material||Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum|
|Mount Material||17-4 Stainless Steel|
|Finish||High Temp Cerakote|
|Sound Levels||45ACP - Full Configuration: 129.3dB,
45ACP - K Configuration: 137.6dB,
45ACP - K Configuration (wet): 131.5dB,
9mm - Full Configuration: 123.7dB,
9mm - K Configuration: 130.4dB,
9mm - K Configuration (wet): 125.9dB
|Weight, oz||12.8 (8.6"),
45ACP Front Cap,
Obsidian Logo Sticker