- Spiral fluted bronze barrel
- Compatible with Glock Gen4 G19 holsters, magazines, and accessories
- Designed to dramatically decrease recoil and muzzle flip
- Contoured to sit low in the hand
- Features a double undercut trigger guard
- 3 interchangeable backstraps that provide backup for high, neutral, and low Natural Point of Aim
- Extended beavertail prevents slide bite
- Excellent grip texture on key surfaces
- Included magwell extension enables quicker reload under stress
- Metal sights with solid black rear and a high-visibility green outline tritium front
The lightweight and low recoil MR920 Elite took its inspiration from its predecessor, the MR918 Elite. The DNA of the pistol is the same as the MR918, but there have been some significant changes to the features and functions which make this pistol work for more people.
The biggest news in this release is the patent-pending universal optic mount cut. By redesigning internal slide components, Shadow Systems relocated portions of the operating system allowing three key attributes:
- The strongest, deepest screw placement in the industry;
- Direct optic mounting of multiple brands without intervening adapter plates;
- Extremely low optic placement permitting most optics to co-witness with typical iron sights.
No past designs have combined all three of these game-changing attributes. The MR920 optic cut accommodates Trijicon RMR and SRO, Holosun 507c and 508t, Leupold Deltapoint Pro, Vortex Viper, and TruGlo Tru-Tec.
Because the MR920 is a Universal Optic Mount Pistol, it will likely accommodate additional brands and optics. The system provides versatility without compromise and even exceeds the strength of past Shadow Systems mounts that had a dedicated Trijicon RMR footprint machined into the slide.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
|Barrel||4" Spiral Fluted, Bronze Finish|
|Barrel Material||416R Stainless|
|Slide||Front/Rear Directional Serrations|
|Slide Material||17-4 Stainless, Nitride Finish|
|Sights||Metal Solid Rear, High Visibility Green Outline w/ Tritium Front|
|Trigger||Flat-faced 4-4.5 lb Trigger Pull|
|Length, in||7 1/8"|
|Height, in||4 3/4"|
|Weight||1 lb 4.5 oz|
|In Box|| 15-Round Magpul GL9 Magazine |
Zippered Soft Case