- 450 lumens and 1.5 hours of runtime
- Powered by (1) CR123 battery, loaded via a removable bezel without lockout mode
- Compact 6061 Aluminum housing
- M1913/SIG and Glk sliding rail interface plates included for maximum location adjustment range on the rail
- Ambidextrous push-button side switches, with momentary and latching modes
The unique FOXTROT1X fits any Picatinny 1913, Sig Sauer proprietary or Glock rails with no need for adapters or cross-slot modifications. Dual, finger actuated tact switches support ambidextrous use while functioning in either continuous or momentary mode. The ultra-efficient white LED runs for over 1.5 hours at 450 lumens on a single CR123 battery.
The rail-mounted light is ideal for home defense, law enforcement or military applications and should fit most holsters designed for handgun lights.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
|Activation Switch Type||Side Switches w/ Momentary and Latching Modes|
|Dimensions, in||2.4" L x 1.2" W x 1.3" H|
|Weight, oz||1.8 (w/out battery)|