- Ideal sighting solution for carry, sport, or duty handguns
- With a half-life of 12 years, the 3-Dot tritium system allows for fast target acquisition in low-light conditions
- Comes in standard Sig Sauer sizes of #8 Green Front, #8 Square Rear sights
- Oversized chemical resistant fluorescent polymer front dot gives confidence in any environment
- Torture tested to 20,000 rounds, the steel housing provides for a tough, reliable sight that lasts as long as the firearm
- Fits Classic line, P320, P938, P238
Compare the X-RAY3 to other conventional sights and you will see the blacked-out rear sight and the high contrast front sight of the X-RAY3, make target acquisition intuitive and fast and in any light condition. This 3-Dot tritium system has a superior glowing illumination in low-light and remains bright and white for daylight conditions. No more changing sights from night to day patrols, keeping your sights consistent for all your work or hunting light conditions. The steel surrounds the tritium sights and gives them protection from recoil and protects from cleaning solvents and the harsh elements. Whether you carry for work or for sport, these X-RAY3 tritium sights will be bright for over a decade and the tested design of the X-RAY3 will stay at max performance.
|Front Sight||High Contrast Green Outline|
|Rear Sight||Subtle Black Outline|
|Sight Picture||3 Dot|
|Sight Size||#8 Front / #8 Rear|
Best sights I've ever had.