- Fabric: High-Gauge Polyester Knit Face, Mechanical Stretch Bonded to a High Loft Fleece Backer
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out
- Built-in facemask
- Lower Handmuff Pocket: An integrated Berber fleece-lined hand muff keeps your fingers warm and dexterous
- Upper Storage Pocket: An upper storage pocket keeps small essentials secure and accessible
- Thumbhole Cuff: Integrated thumbhole cuffs provide additional warmth and allow for smooth layering
- Weight: 25.8 oz (Size: L)
The Sitka Gradient Hoody (50129) is like wearing your favorite well-worn sweatshirt but on steroids. This dynamic to static layering piece features high-loft Berber fleece for core-heat insulation. The Gradient rides the line of super technical and incredibly comfortable and will be an instant favorite in your waterfowl system.
Waterfowl hunters were in need of a non-compressible insulating layer that could pull double, even triple-duty in terms of performance. Sitka's design centered on stretch and fit as the differentiator. Sitka chose a high-loft Berber fleece backer cut to be worn seamlessly under outerwear, delivering that needed core insulation. For the face fabric, Sitka chose a high-gauge polyester knit for durability and a comfortable fit when layered into a system.
The half-zip design allows for a hand-muff pocket lined in Berber fleece to keep hands toasty, and the hood has an integrated face mask for ultimate concealment. Thumbhole cuffs deliver that little extra warmth while making layering super easy.
Jacket & Tops Sizing
|Small||36 - 38"||33"|
|Medium||39 - 41"||34"|
|Medium Tall||39 - 41"||36"|
|Large||42 - 45"||35"|
|Large Tall||42 - 45"||37"|
|X-Large||46 - 49"||36"|
|X-Large Tall||46 - 49"||38"|
|2XL||50 - 53"||37"|
|2XL Tall||50 - 53"||39"|
|3XL||54 - 57"||38"|
How to Take
1. SLEEVE MEASURE
Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
2. CHEST SIZE
Take measurement under armpits, around fullest part of chest and shoulder blades.
3. WAIST SIZE
Measure around where you normally wear your pants, keeping the tape measure a bit loose or putting one finger between your body and the tape measure.
In a standing position,measure from your crotch to where you want your pants to end, breaking at the top of the shoe in the front and just above the heel in the back.