- Fabric: Gore-Tex Infinium with Windstopper Technology, Polyester Knit Softshell Face, Micro-Grid Polyester Fleece Knit Interior
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out
- Articulated Fit: Delivers a maximum range of motion with minimal bulk
- 2 Zippered Chest Pockets: Keep small essentials like your rangefinder and GPS close at hand
- Gore-Tex Infinium with Windstopper: Offers complete windproof protection through a durable, lightweight, and breathable membrane
- Weight: 25.43 oz (Size: L)
One of the original Sitka designs, the Jetstream Jacket (50125) was built for active mountain pursuits in cold weather. A workhorse of a softshell, this jacket features strategically located seam lines to shed water while a Gore-Tex Infinium with Windstopper laminate will stop heat sapping winds while moving sweat and moisture through the system to keep you focused on the hunt.
Sitka wanted to redefine how a softshell jacket performs on active mountain hunts. Sitka's solution was to create a jacket that breathes well, blocks wind, repels rain and snow, and did not inhibit movement. Sitka achieved this with Gore-Tex Infinium with Windstopper Technology for unbeatable weather protection, a DWR finish to prevent the face fabric from wetting out, and an articulated patterning for complete range of motion.
Jacket and Tops Sizing
|Small||36 - 38"||33"|
|Medium||39 - 41"||34"|
|Medium Tall||39 - 41"||36"|
|Large||42 - 45"||35"|
|Large Tall||42 - 45"||37"|
|X-Large||46 - 49"||36"|
|X-Large Tall||46 - 49"||38"|
|2XL||50 - 53"||37"|
|2XL Tall||50 - 53"||39"|
|3XL||54 - 57"||38"|
How to Take Your Measurements
1. SLEEVE MEASURE Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder and down the elbow to the wrist bone.
2. CHEST SIZE Wrap the tape measure under armpits, around the fullest part of your chest. The tape measure should be snug, not so tight that it constricts breathing, yet not so loose that the tape measure slides down. Don’t puff out your chest. Stand relaxed while measuring.
3. WAIST SIZE Measure your natural waist, which is the narrowest part of your abdomen, between your ribcage and hips. Stand relaxed while measuring.
4. HIP For hip circumference, measure around your fullest point, approximately 8” below your natural waist.
5. INSEAM In a standing position, measure from your crotch to where you want your pants to end, breaking at the top of the shoe in the front and just above the heel in the back.