- Warm micro-fleece with GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER technology
- Constant-connect SITKA Safety Harness Pass-Through Port
- Removable hood with direct hearing ports
- Fast-access grunt tube holder
- YKK zippered chest and hand pockets
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
The SITKA Stratus Jacket has got your back for those long chilly days in the stand. This versatile jacket is 100% windproof and ultra-quiet thanks to a GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER Technology membrane sandwiched between warm & silent micro-grid fleece. A removable hood with specialized hearing ports that improve the ability to hear deer approaching and double layer PolarTec Alpha Direct panels retain heat.
The innovative Constant-Connect SITKA Safety Harness Pass-Through Port with Cobrax secure slide-to-lock snap and magnetic closure eliminates the need to disconnect from a harness when adding or removing gear keeping you safer and quieter in the stand. Comfortable enough to stand on its own into mid-season, but also fitted for insulation under layering to take you well into November too.
|Mens Jackets Sizing Chart|
|Size||Small||Medium||Medium Tall||Large||Large Tall||X-Large||X-Large Tall||2X-Large||2X-Large Tall||3X-Large|