- Shallow dish nose cavity filled with elastomer
- Extremely uniform upset and penetration
- Exclusive Gold Dot construction virtually eliminates core/jacket separation
- Structural-plated, pressure-formed core
- Highest-scoring performance in FBI testing protocol
The next generation of protection has arrived. Previously only offered to law enforcement, Speer Gold Dot G2 offers the ultimate performance for self-defense thanks to an exclusive nose design. Instead of a large hollow-point cavity, Gold Dot G2 has a shallow dish filled with a high-performance elastomer. On impact, the material is forced into engineered internal fissures to start the expansion process. The result is extremely uniform expansion, better separation of the petals, and more consistent penetration across barrier types through full-size handguns.
|Test Barrel Length In||4|