- 3in. hammer forged steel barrel
- Rear slide deck is cut to accept a micro red dot for lightning fast engagement and unparalleled situational awareness
- Tritium-powered U-Dot sight picture of the Hellcat is intuitive, accurate, and fast
- Dual captive recoil spring with full length guide rod
- Ships with two state compliant 10-round magazines
The Springfield Armory Hellcat is a paradigm-shifting concealed carry handgun that packs up to a full 10+1 rounds of 9mm into a space previously reserved for pocket guns. The Hellcat offers a 3" Melonite-finished hammer forged steel barrel along with legendary Springfield Armory reliability in a trim package a mere 1" thick.
The OSP (Optical Sight Pistol) variant of the Hellcat features a removable seamless cover plate that allows direct mounting of a micro red dot to the slide for the lowest possible profile. Complementing the ability to mount a red dot optic is the Hellcat's U-Dot sight system. It is made up of a high-visibility tritium and luminescent front sight paired with a tactical rack U-notch rear. The direct-mount capability of the OSP allows for co-witnessing of the U-Dot sights with a red dot for ultimate instinctive target engagement.
|Barrel||3" Hammer Forged Steel, Melonite Finish, 1:10|
|Magazines||(1) 10-Round, (1) 10-Round w/ Pinky Ext.|
|Slide||Billet Machined, Melonite Finish, Optics Ready|
|Frame||Black Polymer w/ Adaptive Grip Texture|
|Sights||Tritium/Luminescent Front, Tactical Rack U-Notch Rear|
|Recoil System||Dual Captive Recoil Spring w/ Full Length Guide Rod|
|Grip Width, in||1"|
|Height, in||4" w/ Flush Mag,
4.5" w/ Pinky Ext.
|Weight, oz||17.9 oz w/ Flush Mag,
18.3 oz w/ Pinky Ext.