- Designed for Glock 42, SIG Sauer 938, Kimber Micro, Diamond Back DB9, Kahr PM9/40, Kahr CM9/40 and similar
- Ambidextrous holster for both right and left hand users
- Provides low profile carry option and comfortable concealment
- Super sticky surface secures holster
- Compression from waistband (or friction from pocket) allows drawing handgun from holster
- No loops, no clips
The STICKY HOLSTERS Pocket Small Black Holster (SM-5) allows you to deploy and adjust your firearm in seconds. No bulky clips or straps to get in the way.
The outside skin is a super non-slip material that, with a little pressure, adheres to just about anything. That outer material combined with the inner closed-cell foam and the inner-liner keep your pistol and the holster securely in place. In the pocket, it works like any other pocket holster. However, when you pull the gun, the outer layer grabs the inside of your pocket.
The holster weighs less than 3 ounces, and the closed-end design keeps lint and dust out, while keeping gun oil off your body. Use and body heat conform the holster to your gun, so the holster fit will continue to improve with use.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
|Glock 42, Sig Sauer 938, Kimber Micro, Diamond Back DB9, Kahr PM9/40, Kahr CM9/40
|Closed cell foam
|Wearing Style / Position
|IWB / Pocket