- Inertia-driven system
- A shim kit allows you to adjust the fit of the gun for drop and cast
- Three choke tubes (IC, M, XFT) that run from improved cylinder to extra-full turkey
- Red-bar Front Sight for quick target acquisition
- Receiver is Drilled and Tapped to accommodate Weaver-style scope bases
- Handles Loadles up to 3-inch Magnums without adjustment
- Barrel is Fitted with a Ventilated, Stepped Rib
- 4-round magazine, plus 1 in the chamber
Stoeger's Model 3000 is a 3-inch-chambered, 12-gauge, Inertia Driven semi-automatic shotgun that handles loads up to 3-inch magnums without adjustment. For reliability and performance, no other semi-auto in its price range compares to the M3000.
This semi-auto shotgun features an fiber optic front sight offers a clear point of aim while a ventilated stepped rib barrel allows quick target acquisition with faster pointing. The M3000 Semi-Auto Shotgun include a shim kit to provide shooter with optimum fit, and 3 screw-in choke tubes and wrench. Choke tubes included: IC, XFT, and M.
This shotgun comes pre-drilled and tapped to accommodate Weaver-style scope bases, and has sling swivel studs on the stock and forend cap. Designed to improve bird hunting but reliable enough for other shooting activities, the Stoeger M3000 Shotgun provides a comfortable hold with enhanced handling to take your next hunt to the next level.
|Barrel Length, in||28"|
|Chambered for||2-3/4" and 3"|
|Chokes||IC, M, XFT|
|Min. Recommended Load||3-dram, 1-1/8-oz. loads|
|Stock Finish||Black Synthetic|
|Length of Pull, in||14-3/8"|
|Drop at Heel, in||2-1/2"|
|Drop at Comb, in||1-1/2"|
|Overall Length, in||49.75|
|Average Weight, lbs||7.4|