- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- One handed snap-on/tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- IPX4 rated design for water resistant operation
The STREAMLIGHT TLR-2S Tactical Gun Mount Light w/ Laser Sight (69230) securely fits a broad range of weapons; has parabolic reflector that produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination. It has solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
This model is designed to bring brightness with power of C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. Also STREAMLIGHT TLR-2S features lens: High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant, Boro Float Glass lens.
The TLR-2S Weapon Light delivers a peak output of 160+ lumens and is powered by two 3-volt CR123A lithium batteries that runs 2.5 hours. Tethered battery door and latch mechanism that prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement. It has a ambidextrous momentary/steady on-off switch, double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe.
The STREAMLIGHT TLR-2S is using keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW. It has a three position mode selector switch (Laser only, LED illumination only, both).
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
|Battery||Two 3V CR123A lithium batteries|
|Case Material||6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish on main body
High impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer laser housing
|Lens||High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass|
|Light Configuration||C4 LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime; 650-660nm red laser|
|Run time||Laser/LED - 2.5 hrs; Laser - 48 hrs|
|Size (L x W x H), in||3.39" x 1.47" x 1.83"|
|Weight (w/ batteries), oz||4.72|