- C4 white LED with 50,000-hour lifetime
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam and peripheral illumination
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady power switch (rear)
- Three-position mode selector switch for laser-only, LED-only, or laser-and-LED operation (bottom rear)
- Impact-resistant polymer body
- 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum face cap with black anodized finish
- BOROFLOAT glass lens
- Rail clamp for quick mounting on Heckler & Koch USP Compact
- IPX4-rated water resistance
- Runs on one 3V CR2 lithium battery (included)
Identify your target and aim accurately with the TLR-4 Compact Rail-Mounted Tactical Light with Red Laser for H&K USP Compact from Streamlight. Combining a 125-lumen white LED with a textured parabolic reflector, the TLR-4 delivers a concentrated, intensity-regulated beam with peripheral illumination. Additionally, the red laser facilitates long-range target acquisition and shooting accuracy. The light's integrated ambidextrous switch enables momentary or constant activation of the laser, the LED, or both simultaneously.
The TLR-4's rail-grip clamp system allows you to mount the light directly on your weapon while keeping your hands away from the muzzle. The light runs for about 1.5 hours in LED-only or laser-and-LED mode and for about 11 hours in laser-only mode on a single included 3V CR2 lithium battery.
|LED||Streamlight C4 LED|
|Power Source||1 x CR2 (Included)|
|IPX Rating||IPX-4 (Protected against splashing water from all directions)|
LED Only: 125 Lumens - 1 Hour 30 Min.
Red Laser Only: 640-660nm - 11 Hours
LED and Laser: 1 Hour 30 Min.
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°F to 120°F (-40° to 48.9°C)|
|Peak Beam Intensity||5300 cd|
|Weight (Including Batteries)||2.81 oz.|