- Securely attaches to Glock 43X MOS/48 MOS and Glock 43X Rail/48 Rail subcompact handguns
- 500 lumens; 140 m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Ambidextrous rear paddle switches
- Uses one (1) CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Safe-off feature prevents accidental activation and saves batteries
- Rail clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- User-enabled strobe function
- IPX7-rated; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Assembled in the USA
Maximize your weapons platform with interchangeable rear paddle switches that allow you to customize your TLR-7 Sub Weapon Light to your shooting style.
Designed to enhance visibility and targeting capability, the lightweight TLR-7 sub weapon light securely attaches to Glock 43X MOS/48 MOS and Glock 43X Rail/48 Rail subcompact handguns.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
|Run Time, hr||1.5|
|Beam Distance, m||141|
|Battery||(1) 3 Volt CR123A Lithium|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to +120°F|