- Designed to fit Legendary Arms (Works) actions
- American made, lightweight alloy scope mounts
- Fully CNC machined
- High-grade lightweight aircraft aluminum
- Integrated scope ring and base design
- Lapping not required
- Please verify screw size before ordering
- Front hole spacing: .860 inches (21.84mm); Rear hole spacing: .860 inches (21.84mm)
- Sold in pairs
- Includes mounting screws and wrench, (8-40 screws / T-15)
Made in America, these Legendary Arms Scope Mounts made by Talley Manufacturing offer a unique and simplified one-piece Talley Legendary Arms Works Scope Rings and base solution for Legendary Arms Actions. This simplified mounting system eliminates the possibility of an "out of alignment" interface or "loose connection" between the ring and base of traditional two-piece designs.
Ultimately this provides more strength and durability than rival steel rings and bases, but with a lighter overall weight. Fully CNC machined from lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum to the industries tightest tolerances, this rigid scope mounting platform requires no lapping and is ready to go out of the box.
With over 40 years of setting the industry standard for superior quality, Talley Scope Mounts have become known for precise tolerances. American craftsmanship, state-of-the-art CNC automation and stringent quality controls have vaulted Talley products to the top of the scope ring industry. Talley Scope Mount systems provide repeatability, flexibility, strength, and durability for the most discriminating of sportsmen. Simply said, Talley Scope Mounts are the best.
|Model||Scope Ring Set|
|Firearm Fit||Savage w / Round Receiver|
|Rear Height, in||.500"|
|Front Height, in||.500"|
|Weight (per set), oz||2.40 oz|