- American made, lightweight 7000 series Aluminum Alloy
- Hard-coat anodizing to 65 Rockwell
- Designed in accordance with the MIL-STD-1913 Pic Rail specifications
- Available in long action / 20MOA
- Designed to fit Kimber 84L
- Mounting hardware included
Made in America, Talley Manufacturing's Kimber 84L Action Picatinny Rails are machined entirely from high grade 7000 series alloy and protected with a hard-coat anodizing to 65 Rockwell ensuring the craftsmanship of these Picatinny Rails last the lifetime of your firearm.
Kimber 84L Picatinny Rails are all designed and manufactured with precision to fit your firearm with the industry's tightest manufacturing tolerances. These Pic Rails provide a mounting platform for all optics mounts that have been designed in accordance with the MIL-STD-1913 Pic Rail specifications, to include all Talley Picatinny scope mounts.
Whether you are looking for a tactical scope ring, a modern sporting ring or a traditional scope ring with a Picatinny mounting system, Talley MFG has Pic Rails for all applications and firearms enthusiast.