- Accurate Reproduction of WWII Issued 1911
- Re-profiled Ejection Port
- Type E Hammer
- None-Beveled Magazine Well
- Arched Mainspring Housing, Type 5 (8 Vertical Ribs)
- US Property Marked (Right Side of Frame)
- Manganese Phosphate Finish
The 1911 A1 US Army Pistol is an exciting addition to the already popular Issued Series of 1911. This edition creates a more accurate representation of the 1911 A1 Remington Rand that was manufactured during 1943-1945.
Tisas Issued Series 1911 pistols come standard with a premium lockable hard case, two magazines, cleaning kit, bushing wrench, trigger lock and instruction manual.
|Barrel||5" Cold Hammer Forged|
|Magazine Capacity, rd||7+1|
|Frame||Forged Carbon Steel, Full-Size Ramped|
|Slide||Forged Carbon Steel, Government Length|
|Internals||Colt 70 Series|
|Sights||A1 Style Sights|