- Easy to install drop-in design fits the P365 XL (3.7") version ONLY.
- Advanced proprietary broach cut design specifically engineered for increased accuracy potential.
- Broach cut 6 groove rifling allows for all ammo types to be used safely, including cast lead.
- 100% Designed and manufactured in the USA with USA sourced certified 416R stainless steel.
- 9mm 1/10RH twist rifling.
- Special deep style target crown for non-threaded versions or 1/2x28 threads with included thread protector on threaded versions.
- Threaded versions include Viton high heat integral O-ring lock thread protector.
- SAAMI spec chamber.
- Barrel Length from chamber to muzzle: 4.22"
- Improved overall fit from OEM with added chamfers, improved radius cuts, and other additions for a better than OEM barrel.
True Precision, Inc. is located just outside Atlanta, Georgia, and was formed so that individuals will have access to high quality, US made parts and components for a wide array of firearms. True Precision barrels, slides, and parts are designed for personal defense first. All parts are engineered, machined, and made from the ground up here in the USA by Americans and in partnership with only American companies.
|Manufacturer Part #||TP-P365XLB-XTC||Type||Barrel|
|Accessories||Thread Protector||Type of Barrel||Threaded|
|Fit||Sig P365XL||Subcategory||Pistol Barrels|