- Precision machined from Aircraft Aluminum and finished in Matte Black
- 45 degree angled offset allows quick access and transition to iron sights when running a larger primary magnified optic
- Posi-lock retention detent prevents sight tower from collapsing when in use
- Integrated elevation adjustment wheel provides tool-free front sight post adjustment
- Utilizes a single locking torx screw with low profile mounting base and square-shaped Iintegral recoil stop for a secure zero hold and return to zero on MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails
- Designed to Match MT-945, UTG ACCU-SYNC AR15 45 Degree Flip-up Rear Sight
The UTG ACCU-SYNC 45 Degree Angle Flip-Up Front Sight lets you quickly transition from a magnified optic to iron sights. The flip-up front sight is designed for AR-15, M4, M16 and AR10 rifle platforms and features integrated elevation adjustment wheel to provides tool free sight post adjustment.
Sight is precision machined from aircraft grade aluminum and finished in matte black hard coat anodized. The sight utilizes locking torx screw with low profile mounting base and square shaped integral recoil stop lug for heavy recoil. Sight has secure zero hold and return to zero and fits all MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rails. Sight has posi-lock retention detent to prevents sight tower from collapsing when in tactical use.
NOTE: Recommended to tighten the side plate screw with torque value of about 35 inch-lb.