- Precision machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and finished in a Matte Black Anodization
- Red 4.0 MOA Single Dot with 8 Power Intensity Settings to accommodate different weather/light conditions
- 55,000+ hours battery life at middle brightness setting
- Magnetized battery compartment reduces intermittent reticle illumination and flicker
- Crisp 1 MOA per click adjustment
- Bigger lens provides a larger field of view
- Optic height co-witnesses with most suppressor height iron sights
- Includes removable low profile Picatinny mounting base
- Tertiary aiming point laser engraved on rear face of optic hood
- Compatible with most optics ready pistol systems and all UTG RDM20 mounts
The UTG OP3 Micro Reflex Sight has a 4 MOA single dot reticle with 8 power intensity settings to accommodate different weather and light conditions. The magnetized battery compartment reduces intermittent reticle illumination and flicker. The optic height can co-witness with most suppressor height iron sights. There is a tertiary aiming point laser engraved on the rear face of the optic hood. The OP3 Micro is IPX7 waterproof rated and compatible with most optics ready pistol systems and all UTG RDM20 mounts.
Caution: Only use the included #6-48 screws for optic installation.
NOTE: Recommended to tighten the #6-48 screw with torque value of about 12 inch-lb and the side plate screw with torque value of about 35 inch-lb.
|Click Value @100 yards, in||1"|
|Parallax Setting, yds||100|
|Dot Type||4 MOA|