- .204 small diameter 100% carbon fiber construction for maximum speed and penetration with less wind deflection
- MaxxKe Technology - Advanced 3K carbon weave for less torque, faster recovery of arrow flight, and tighter uniform spine consistency
- Every arrow digitally spine aligned for increased accuracy and shot to shot consistency
- Each dozen weight matched to +/-0.5 grains for precise shot consistency and tighter grouping
- Advanced nano ceramic arrow coating improves penetration and allows for easy removal from targets
- Shafts only - no fletchings
- Nocks and inserts included
- Straightness tolerance: +/- 0.001"
- Weighs 8.8 grains per inch (GPI)
Hunters looking for the perfect combination of speed, power, and durability need look no further than the RIP TKO. This .204 diameter shaft is smaller than standard hunting arrows which reduces wind drift and increases penetration while maintaining extreme durability. MaxxKe Technology also increases kinetic energy during impact, helps the arrow to recover quicker in flight, and ensures your arrow hits hard every time you let it RIP.