- .204 small diameter 100% carbon fiber construction for maximum speed and penetration with less wind deflection
- Every arrow digitally spine aligned for increased accuracy and shot to shot consistency
- Each dozen weight matched to +/-0.5 grains for precise shot consistency and tighter grouping
- Advanced nano ceramic arrow coating improves penetration and allows for easy removal from targets
- Shafts only - no fletchings
- Nocks and inserts included
- Straightness tolerance: +/- 0.003"
- Weighs 7.1 grains per inch (GPI)
The RIP XV was designed and extensively tested for two qualities - speed and long-range accuracy. Carbon engineers synthesized different high-modulus carbon formulas to develop this sub 6 GPI ultra-light and super-deadly arrow.
The .204 small diameter shaft leaves less surface area for wind deflection and its lightweight construction delivers extremely flat trajectory over long distances. Coupled with the SHOK insert for better penetration and high FOC the RIP XV is the perfect extreme velocity hunting arrow.