- Attackposture fit
- Combatgrade stretch poly/cotton chassis
- Zippered EDC front pocket; Secondary pocketing hand pockets for EDC; Internal pocket for knee padding
- Double zip front fly for access with a gun belt
- Knee expansion panels for mobility; Crotch gusset to eliminate saddle pinch
- Padded waistband for comfort from heavy warbelts
- Secondary pocketing hand pockets for EDC
- Oversized belt loops for use with tactical belts
- Hook and loop calf adjustment strap; YKK brand zippers
- U.S. veteran designed and developed
Built from a resilient Combatgrade stretch poly/cotton blend, the Dustup pants offer the ideal balance between operational durability and everyday comfort.
Large thigh cargos provide plenty of capacity and provide quick-access storage for extra pistol and rifle mags. The padded waistband, double-zip fly, double-layer knees with internal armor pockets, and multitude of EDC pocketing speak to the tactical acumen of these pants.
The Dustup pants were designed by a collaboration of U.S. veterans and the Viktos team of Special Forces and SWAT operators.
NOTE: Use the chart to determine your size. If you're borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
Chest: Measure under the arms around the fullest part of chest.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side).
Hand: Measure around your dominant hand with a tape measure at the widest point (typically just below the knuckles).