- Rugged engineered micro-vent knit chassis for breathability
- Rubber reinforced toe cap and heel caps for durability
- Airprene collar to keep debris out
- Full rubber outsole for excellent outdoor traction
- 11mm heel to toe drop
- EVA foam midsole increases comfort
- U.S. veteran designed and developed
Speed, agility, and stability are the hallmarks of modern gunfighting footwear. The Viktos Range Trainer takes all of these requirements and includes just enough reinforcements to make them ultra-durable without excess weight.
The main chassis is a rugged knit, with engineered micro-vents allowing for heat to escape while keeping debris out. An Airprene collar further assists by forming a complete closure around your ankle, again keeping debris out.
The rubber compound of the outsole provides excellent traction and durability with a tread pattern for non-snag grip in a variety of range and outdoor conditions. The EVA foam midsole offers comfort while retaining a stable shooting platform.