- Great tool for disassembling & assembling handguns
- Perfect for use on M1911 pistols as well as other firearms such as 10/22s
- Made of non-marring urethane
- Rear sight drift channel, front sight staking channel and hammer and Sear pin removal holes
- Ejector port dressing and rail dressing round bottom channels
The WHEELER Universal Bench Block (672215) for firearm assembly & disassembly. The block features a variety of notches, grooves, and holes on both sides and is ideally suited for M1911-style pistols. Installs a pin, detent or spring. It comes in 1 5/16" high, 4" in diameter size.