- Easy to load and seat with the slide in battery
- Positive slide lock when empty
- .025" Wall Thickness
- Superb feeding with a wide range of ammunition types
- Steel follower for flawless slide lock-even with marginal pistols
- Stainless Steel ETM has the strongest magazine tube yet developed, virtually eliminating feed lip cracking, tube spread and cracking and general fatigue
- Proprietary multi-step tumbling and finishing process provides smooth follower operation and insertion into the weapon
- Observation slots moved to the rear of the tube, located exactly where they need to be to maintain the structural integrity
- Removable Base Pad for easy maintenance and versatility with different base pad options
- Black Fluoropolymer Finish
In the quest for flawless magazine function across a wide variety of custom and production handguns Bill Wilson has redesigned Elite Tactical 9mm 1911 magazines to feed more smoothly, seat easier and lock back positively in a wider spectrum of guns than ever before. These "Next Generation" ETM 9mm magazines have arrived and like other Wilson Combat Magazines will raise the bar for 1911 pistol reliability.
The ETM magazines have a redesigned tube with a small front ramp to prevent nose down feeding with short or hollow point rounds. A redesigned back spacer accommodates a wide variety of long-loaded ammunition and a stainless steel follower and extra power spring ensure slide lockback even in guns with marginal or incorrectly fitted slide stops.
These are the finest magazines made for the 9mm 1911 platform and have been rigorously tested by Wilson Combat's cadre of professional shooters. Bill Wilson himself has logged over 10,000 rounds of various factory and reloaded 9mm ammunition to develop these magazines which are suitable for competition or tactical use.
|Firearm Fit||1911 Elite Tactical|