- Increases reliability in all 1911 pistols
- Aircraft grade certified stainless steel tube resists corrosion
- .025" tube walls - thickest in the industry
- Tubes are heat treated for maximum durability and service life
- Fiber-fill nylon self-lubricating follower provides smooth round feeding
- Maximum tensile strength heavy-duty spring for long service life, enhanced feeding and positive slide stop operation
- Removable lo-profile steel base pad for easy maintenance and versatility with different base pad options
- No other magazine on the market can compare for proven inherent reliability, durability and the ability to remain loaded for long periods of time without damage
Wilson engineers took the world famous 47-series magazine-the choice of Military and Special Operations forces world wide, and paired it with the longest, toughest spring Wilson Combat could find to create the ideal standard capacity 1911 magazine for serious shooters. The enhanced spring is perfect for high-round count training or those who have selected +P ammunition for their sidearm.
This heavy duty spring easily compensates for the extra slide velocity caused by heavy .45 ACP loadings and resists reliability-robbing fatigue over time. Superior Wilson Combat hardened stainless steel tube geometry in concert with a time-tested, no-tilt Convex nylon follower will improve feeding with almost any bullet profile and ensure last round lockback and enhance last round ejection even after thousands of rounds. The lo-profile steel baseplate easily withstand the rigors of hard, operational or training use. This is the ultimate standard capacity 1911 magazine!